Oral Presentation Schedule
Oral presentation date assignments were sent on Monday, 5 August 2019 to the 'submitter'.
One author or colleague must be present at your abstract during the assigned oral abstract session time to present your research and answer questions from viewers. The presenting author or colleague must plan to attend the Congress in full as oral presentation assignments will not be rescheduled in order to accommodate personal travel plans.
Please email Leah Skogman by Monday, 22 July only if you need to decline and withdraw your abstract; otherwise you will receive your abstract number and presentation date assignment on/by Monday, 5 August.
- You will have a total of 12 minutes for your presentation; 10 minutes to present, and 2 minutes for questions and answers. The Moderators will notify you of your remaining time during your presentation in order to keep the session on schedule.
- Speakers must submit presentations in advance to the Speaker Ready Room at the Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Hotel a minimum of 5 hours in advance of their presentation. Please plan ahead.
- An MEMC19 PowerPoint Template is an optional way to enhance your presentation and can be downloaded here. The PowerPoint slide size is widescreen (16:9). All material must be contained within the PowerPoint presentation.
- A projector, screen, laptop and amplification equipment (depending on room size) will be provided in each session room. Flash drives, personal computers or changing of the AV equipment in the room is not permitted.
- Macintosh users please convert your presentation file to a PC-formatted readable USB flash drive/thumb drive.
- Presenters must bring a copy of all external files contained within their PowerPoint presentations, such as movie or sound file (wav, avi, mpeg, etc.) in one folder.
- Speakers are asked to attend the session they are assigned to in its entirety. If a speaker is not present when their name is called, the next speaker on the schedule will be summoned. The speaking order may advance quickly if a speaker misses their time.
The Journal of Emergency Medicine is once again sponsoring awards for the top three oral abstracts. These authors will have the opportunity to present during the Opening Ceremony. The Abstract Committee will determine first place, and cash prizes will be awarded to the top presenter and two runners up at the Congress.
We look forward to your participation and seeing you in Dubrovnik, Croatia!
MEMC19 Abstract Committee
Mark I. Langdorf, MD MHPE FAAEM RDMS, Co-Chair
Edward A. Panacek, MD MPH FAAEM, Co-Chair
Jeff Baker, MD, FAAEM
Bharath Chakravarthy, MD MPH FAAEM
David S. Edwards, MD
Shahram Lotfipour, MD FAAEM
Joshua J. Solano, MD FAAEM